Let Your Hair Down Charity Extravaganza
Date: 21 September 2013
Starts at: 19:00 - 23:00
Imber Court, Ember Lane, East Molesey, Surrey KT8 0BT
Fabulous Party for Plan.org - 21st Sept - Book Now
If you like a laugh, this is your night!!
Join us for some fun 'n' fundraising - there's something for everyone :)
Bookings can be made at www.eventbrite.co.uk/event/7526145905
- Casino tables with Fun Money - have a flutter!
- Blue Screen entertainment - you can fly!
- DJ Phillipe Retourne to get us shaking our tailfeathers!
- Adele Tribute Act Jennifer Giles: singing the songs we squawk!
- A selection of stalls and Reiki therapy on offer "cheep"!
- An auction + exciting raffle prizes, something to tweet about!
- Finger food (not millet!) is included and there's a Cash bar
- Ticket prices: £18 single ticket/£30 for 2.
In aid of Plan International's "Because I Am a Girl" campaign for little girls around the world.
You know what they endure - please help make a difference
The event is raising money for the charity Plan UK’s ‘Because I Am A Girl’ campaign, which aims to transform the lives of millions of the world’s poorest girls by helping them stay at school and fulfill their potential. Plan - Because I Am A Girl
Organiser Uzma Zaidi, who is Fabulous Women’s regional director, says: “I support the Because I Am A Girl campaign because I truly believe that women are one of the most under-used resources on this planet.
“It is through education that women and girls will prosper. An educated mother is more likely to ensure her daughter gets an education; making her less likely to be forced into marriage.
“She will be healthy and literate, with the power to re-invest her income back into the family and community, helping them out of poverty.”
Fabulous Women is a not-for-profit social enterprise supporting small businesses and providing training and mentoring.
email@example.com or Uzma 07789 866033